Sunday, January 4, 2015

HELLO, 2015!

Well, I know it's been a few days and we're already rolling forward with a new year.

But I've been enjoying lots of time with my family and close friends--during what I know will be my last month-long break during the holidays.

I rang in the new year with my amazing parents and my sister, as well as my two best friends. Although it was a bit too real when the ball finally dropped (because graduation is now months away) it honestly was a relief that 2014 is over.

                                                 
  Of course a selfie was taken on NYE.

My 2 best friends

My beautiful sister, Hanna and I.




Yes, this past year was filled with some of the most incredible experiences. But, there were also plenty of things that I hope I never have to experience again. Through it all though, I am eternally grateful that I found another passion, which is writing this blog.

To all of you who have been loyal readers-thank you, from the bottom of my heart. It is my sincere hope that you have been able to better yourself or try something new that you've learned.

I know that I am so proud to be healthy and live well. It's allowed me to blend two passions: broadcasting and healthy living. Thanks to all those who have given me the encouragement and opportunity to share both of these things with the world.

If you have goals for yourself, try to stick with them. One of the greatest feelings in the world is knowing that you've succeeded at something you wanted to do.

Stay with me--I'm going to be with you for every step of the way.


As my mimosa suggests--cheers! This is your year.


XOXO
M

No comments:

Post a Comment