Sunday, January 1, 2017

HELLO, 2017

WOAH.

Ok, so first of all I think I've really outdone myself this time. I don't mean in a good way, but in a bad way.

I checked out my blog for the first time in almost an ENTIRE YEAR and the last time I posted was about staying with this and making time to keep this rolling.

With that, I'm done feeling bad about it because the important thing here is that I'm totally 100% committed to making EBM all I want it to be.

I've missed it.

Whheeeeew. Ok, so now that we've got that new business out of the way, let's talk!

If you're feeling like I am right now: bloated, dehydrated and run-down from all those holiday treats and cocktails, don't worry!

Today is Sunday, and we are at the beginning of a brand new week--how fab is that?

I plan on getting myself back on track right away--and that means eating what my body needs and craves.

Yes, that means more greens and less crap for lack of a better word.

I also am excited to get myself back into working out--the past two weeks have been majorly weird because I fractured three toes getting into the shower (oh, I know, it's so dumb).

But that happened, and therefore no running could happen. My mind goes insane if I don't get to work out and listen to music.

So, what I'm trying to say here is that we ALL get our routines messed up by something we didn't see coming, but it's important to get back on the horse.

If you're feeling like you need a new year kick in the butt to get going, you ain't alone, ladies and gents.

I'll do my best to keep you motivated here, because running this blog is a true joy for me, and something I can't believe I almost stopped doing forever.

Love to you all, and can't wait to share much much more in the coming days, weeks, months and years.

XOXO
M

No comments:

Post a Comment